- Khalitya is a common but very challenging and capricious disease of the world population and can have a profound effect on physical and emotional state.
- Viruddha ahara, pitta vardhak ahara vihara, abhishyandi ahara, sedentary lifestyle increases Pitta and Vata which leads to khalitya.
- Ayurvedic management for Khalitya are Abhyang, shodhan, lepan, Nasya, Rasayana therapies.
- Abhyang chikitsa, especially with oil.
- Is best for vata dosha shaman.
- Abhyang of oil which prepared by kapha, pitta and vatahar dravyas helps in vata shaman along with pitta and kapha shaman.
- Shirolepan karma which performed by vatahar, pittahar and kaphahar dravyas normalizes vata, pitta and kapha dosha accordingly.
“Picked on the vine for maximum freshness and are perfect for roasting, salads, garnish or nibbling one at a time.”
414 in stock
Please note that although we endeavour to ensure that the product information displayed on our website is accurate and up to date, Products and their ingredients are liable to change. Due to this, You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. If You require information or have any queries regarding a Grano Organic Own Label product, please contact our Customer Care team. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Grano Organic and ackowledgement.